About Me

Do you like sex and food? Have you ever found yourself in a compromising situation and thought "Hey, what the hell?' and just gone with it?" If you answered yes to either of these question then we can probably be friends.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

How To Get Your Girlfriend or Wife to Give Great Head

I used to not care about giving head so my blow jobs were pretty mediocre.

But then one day I was just really into it. I don't know, I think I was drunk or something and my husband said these magical words.

"You're so much better at that than my ex."

From then on, I swear to you, it was like I had to prove myself. I HAD to be the best dick sucker in his life, EVER. Nobody's mouth could top mine.

I pass this knowledge onto you. I want to use my powers for good, not evil. Gentlemen, you are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Ladies, when giving head, you literally have your man by the balls! Enjoy the rush that power brings. I do!

    ReplyDelete